Episode 23 has landed, Phil and Barry discuss Capcom’s recent removal of Ultra Street Fighter 2 as well as their recent lawsuit over assets used in Residential Evil 4 and Devil May Cry. We’ll also discuss Yuji Naka’s departure from Square Enix and The Simpson’s arcade is coming home from 1UP.
Mentioned in episode 23
- Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers
- Resident Evil 4
- Devil May Cry
- Balan Wonderworld
- The Simpsons Arcade
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
The Retro Gaming Dads Podcast needs your help to ensure we can continue to produce a new and free episode each week. If you can spare a small amount to help us with the running cost and purchasing much-needed equipment and hosting costs.
You can donate by visiting our official website (https://www.retroages.com/support)
Alternatively, you can visit our Patreon to get ad-free episodes 2 days early (https://www.patreon.com/retrogamingdads)
All donations will go into the running and improvement of the podcast and will earn you a mention in the high-score table on the podcast and our website.
Using these links will allow you to purchase any items used during the creation of this episode. Using these affiliate links will help to support the podcast at no additional cost to yourself.
- Behringer XM8500 Microphone (https://amzn.to/2OgHzd7)
- Behringer UMC22 Audio Interface (https://amzn.to/3svr92J)
- Stagg SMC3 3m XLR Cable (https://amzn.to/3eonGKY)
- Apple Mac Mini M1 8GB/256GB (https://amzn.to/3FtOV2H)
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9″ 2021 (https://amzn.to/2MGeAPP)