Those looking to pick Streets of Rage 4 physically are in luck, as Limited Run Games have teamed up with Dotemu to bring us a 90s inspired special edition.
However, you’d better be quick as pre-orders for the Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition are limited and end one week after the digital release, currently 30th April 2020, and will be available for the Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation 4 – sorry Xbox One fans.
The aptly titles Classic Edition includes:
- Limited Run #65: Streets of Rage 4 (Switch) or Limited Run #332: Streets of Rage 4 (PS4)
- Reversible “Bare Knuckle IV” cover art and an instruction manual.
- Official Nintendo Switch SteelBook Case or G2 Steelbook Case for PS4
- A custom Genesis clamshell case with reversible cover sheet sized to fit both the SteelBook case and the standard game case.
- A Switch platform branded slipcover (Switch version only).
You can pre-order the Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition now for $59.99, or approximately £48/€55, and is available from Limited Run Games. You can also pick up the standard physical editions for $34.99 each (around £28/€32).
We’re looking forward to picking up Streets of Rage 4, the first title in the series since 1994’s one the Sega Mega Drive and Genesis, and while we’re a little disappointed that there’s no Mega Drive insert for the clamshell case, we’ll be picking up the title
Streets of Rage 4 is due for release on the 30th April 2020 and will be available digitally on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Pingback: Announced! Streets of Rage 4 Retro Characters - Retro Ages