In episode 80, Barry and Anthony take a look at some of the new announcements in the run up to CES 2023. Including Atari teasing three new devices in a collaboration with My Arcade.
Next, EA are also under pressure after loosing Madden 23 fan’s Online Franchise saves in what they’re describing as a ‘data storage’ failure.
Plus we take a look at Sony’s CES announcements, including new information on the PlayStation VR2, a new accessible controller named Project Leonardo and… a new car?
Mentioned in Episode 80
- Atari Collaboration with My Arcade
- Sony Unveils ‘Project Leonardo’, Their Accessibility Controller
- PSVR2 Set to Launch with 30 Games
- Sony Announces Gran Turismo Movie
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
The Retro Gaming Dads Podcast needs your help to ensure we can continue to produce a new and free episode each week. If you can spare a small amount to help us with the running cost and purchasing much-needed equipment and hosting costs.
You can donate by visiting our official website (https://www.retroages.com/support)
Alternatively, you can visit our Patreon to get ad-free episodes 2 days early (https://www.patreon.com/retrogamingdads)
All donations will go into the running and improvement of the podcast and will earn you a mention in the high-score table on the podcast and our website.
Using these links will allow you to purchase any items used during the creation of this episode. Using these affiliate links will help to support the podcast at no additional cost to yourself.
- Behringer XM8500 Microphone (https://amzn.to/2OgHzd7)
- Behringer UMC22 Audio Interface (https://amzn.to/3svr92J)
- Stagg SMC3 3m XLR Cable (https://amzn.to/3eonGKY)
- Apple Mac Mini M1 8GB/256GB (https://amzn.to/3FtOV2H)
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9″ 2021 (https://amzn.to/2MGeAPP)